Level of Consciousness - Divine Love (2nd step of Enlightenment)
Divine Love is the 2nd step of Enlightenment when one goes beyond the deepest unconsciousness, which is also the great universal womb, and comes “out of the universe” into the Divine, where Pure Consciousness can be experienced more directly.
The Unconsciousness or the Great Void is like the night, and the Divine Self is like the Eternal Light of the Sun that never sleeps.
Through Grace, a person comes to the 2nd step of Enlightenment, as no person on their own can transcend the Universe itself. Grace is usually received from the present Enlightened Beings, as well as from devotion to the past Enlightened Beings and Deities.
The seeker realizes that their efforts to become enlightened or to get rid of the remaining ego will not suffice without the higher power of Grace. Thus, true Devotion and Surrender to the Divine / God (in any higher forms) is a great way to remove obstacles on the path of Enlightenment.
It is a genuine unconditional Love and devotion: “to love for the sake of love” and becoming the ecstatic Lover of the Divine. Many Bhakti (devotional) practices become truly fruitful at this stage and allow one to experience the sweet Nectar and Bliss of the Divine.
One can melt into this Divine Love and may feel how the “I” sense starts to dissolve into the Divine by giving oneself up to the Divine. The Divine light helps to transform, transmute, uplift, and melt into a higher level of Bliss (Samadhi).
Divine Love Union is also where the two universal aspects of Father God and Mother God, the Alpha and the Omega, are in a Divine Love Union. Through this Love Union, the Universe was created and is being sustained. Divine Union can be experienced as completing Universal Male-Female aspects within oneself.
One can offer their personal and impersonal selves and their limited human-ness to the Divine. The Divine helps to transcend the aspects of human-ness of what is personal and what is impersonal as “not myself.”
• Grace helps to penetrate through the Great Void, the womb of unconsciousness and causality, and to come “out of the universe” to the Divine and the Source of all creation
• The Unconsciousness or the Great Void is like the night, and the Divine Self is like the Eternal Light of the Sun that never sleeps
• It is through Divine Grace only that a person can rise to Divine Love consciousness, for no person on their own can transcend the universe itself
• Grace is usually received from the present Enlightened Beings, as well as from devotion to the past Enlightened Beings and Deities.
• Divine Love is where the two universal aspects of the Father God and Mother God, the Alpha and the Omega, are in a Divine Love Union. Through this union, the universe was birthed and is being sustained.
• Can be experienced as completion of Universal Male-Female aspects within oneself
• A genuine unconditional Love and Devotion. Many Bhakti (devotional) practices become truly fruitful at this stage
• It is a recognition of the Divine, and in this recognition, there is a melting and surrender to it. One offers and gives up their own “I” to the Divine and melts into the Divine. It is an offering of personal and impersonal selves to the Divine. The Divine is beyond the personal and impersonal
• A higher level of Bliss (Samadhi) can be experienced
Videos that support this LOC:
Experiences and Testimonials
Music that supports this LOC:
Related topics that support this LOC:
Inner Sun Amrita Nadi
Nervous System & Grounding
Questions & Answers
New technology is available to heal and retrain the brain and body:
Ananda Wellness - these amazing devices use 5 different energies delivered by what is known a Low Level PEMF therapy (Used by NASA for astronauts). PEMF is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields at a low level which are known to influence cell behaviour by inducing tiny electrical changes around and within the body’s cells. Some benefits include: providing pain relief, reducing stress and anxiety, reducing inflammation and increasing bone density.
Several other helpful technologies can be found here: