Level of Consciousness - Inner Will
The level of Inner Will has a noticeable increase in optimism for life that creates an opening into higher levels of consciousness. A certain inner strength and ability to rise above mediocrity are evident here. Resistance to change and life is released, freeing up much energy for productivity and advancement. This is the place of an optimistic “can-do” attitude that allows for success in endeavors. Inspiration for new ideas is common, and it is not unusual for someone with Inner Will to be an entrepreneur.
The openness in Inner Will has more connection with the Heart and allows for greater learning and advancement in life. One seeks to serve others and finds that life responds to this generosity in kind. People here are usually confident, optimistic, helpful, cheerful, generous, and service-oriented.
The downside to this level is that energy can be scattered and unrealistically optimistic. Although it is a big opening compared to higher levels, the softer qualities of allowance, balance, and harmony are missing.
- • Greatly increased positivity that allows for the ascension to higher levels
• Inner resistance to life has been overcome
• Optimistic outlook - example of a cup being half full
• This level allows for the achievement of success through one's endeavours
• It is a big opening to life
• Friendly & social people, helpful to society
• Willingness to face inner issues
• Good at learning and self correcting
• High self esteem
• Intention and hope for change
• Lots of Inspiration
• Intuition arises
• Cheerful, helpful, voluntary
• Benevolent, Humanitarian
• Supportive, service to others
• Right brain activation
• Connectedness with the Heart
The key to transcending Inner Will is to further examine inner attitudes and bring forgiveness and balance into our lives, to start learning how to deal with emotions.
Some books that may be helpful include:
Meditations that support this LOC:
Music that supports this LOC:
New technology is available to heal and retrain the brain and body:
Muse 2 is a multi-sensor meditation device that provides real-time feedback on your brain activity, heart rate, breathing, and body movements to help you build a consistent meditation practice.
Several other helpful technologies can be found here: