Level of Consciousness - Anti-Life
Anti-Life feelings such as shame or despair are the lowest of the emotions on the Levels of Consciousness scale. While very few people permanently live at this level, almost everyone carries some anti-life emotions that lower their overall level of consciousness. Shame is one of the underlying emotions when one is in despair, hopelessness, or deep depression. Traumatic childhood experiences that have gone unprocessed create pockets of shame and other painful impressions in the system, which lead to feeling overwhelmed and encourage lower behaviors to compensate, such as extreme withdrawal or lashing out at others. Prolonged drug abuse can lower a person to this state, where they may experience paranoia, hallucinations, and psychotic behavior.
The following are indicators of unprocessed anti-life emotions:
- • Desire to be invisible
• Feeling of banishment
• Close to death
• Might lead to active or passive suicide
• Can be the result of abusive past experiences
• Shame based emotions very harmful to emotional and psychological well being
• Shy, introverted, low self-esteem personality
• Can lead to cruel behaviour
• Produces neurosis, paranoia, hallucinations
• The level of criminal psychopaths
• Shamed children are can be cruel to animals and other children
• People can become perfectionists and be very intolerant
The key to healing anti-life feelings is to allow the emotions to come into awareness so they can be seen and processed. There are many resources available to assist in healing shame and raising one’s consciousness.
Some books that may be helpful include:
Meditations that support this LOC:
Music that supports this LOC:
New technology is available to heal and retrain the brain and body:
The NeoRythym headset aids in stress relief, slowing brainwaves and inducing relaxation.
Several other helpful technologies can be found here: